BASIC ACTING WORKSHOP
26 July - 23 August 2019 | Monday-Friday | 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
How many times you have tried to perform in front of a mirror? What are you waiting for just start acting. An actor is there inside your mind, body and soul, you just need to learn correct techniques. Whether you are a hobby actor or the one who don’t know from where to start or someone who wants to develop their communication skills and confidence – We are there for you. Aarambh workshop that you can APPLY for!
If you are enthusiastic for acting, then walk in and enrol yourself in Aarambh’s acting workshop. Conducting the workshop will be a well known actor, director and screenwriter Abhinay Banker where you will learn the basic tools and techniques of acting. Make sure you join in and unleash the actor in you.
Register Here: https://bit.ly/2GRrcfN
Send us your inquiry via e-mail Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp us at: +91 7043215353
- Theatrical performance techniques and Camera acting techniques.
- Learning basics
- Body movements and use of body language
- Voice culture and practical understanding of vocal cords.
- Develop your stage & screen presence as an actor
- Basic tool and techniques of acting
- Understanding and developing a character
- Script analysis: how to prepare an actor’s script
- Sense of rhythm
- Scene work.
- Audition preparation.
- Tips on – How to crack film auditions?